Volunteer with us!
- “The only thing more beautiful than the woman that knows what she wants is, the woman who isn’t waiting on anybody else to get it for her.”
- Girls and Women, in the developing world, continue to face significant challenges all around the world. Instead of being sent to school, they are often made to do domestic work at home or are married off for a dowry before they are adults. As many as 12 million underage girls are married every year.
- While some progress is being made in various parts of the world, there is still a great deal left to be done to eradicate the problems of gender inequality.
- Lwaki Ye believes that healthy, educated and empowered women and girls are agents of change and so it aims at empowering women, deprived of their rights, with the required knowledge and skills which would not only help them earn their livelihoods by themselves but also help them shape and adapt to social and economic change.
- Lwaki Ye is dedicated to women’s social-economic, leadership and health interests in East Africa.Lwaki Ye has introduced programs to train women and girls in various aspects such as, equipping women with business skills which could help them set up their successful and sustainable businesses and providing free digital skills training for women and girls living in disadvantaged communities so that they could market their businesses online. It also helps women educate about menstruation as in many parts of the world, talking about menstruation is still a taboo.
- Volunteers are the backbone of every organisation. Being a volunteer, you can add some hope to their lives and give wings to their thoughts, so that they can start believing in themselves.
Your kindness can transform someone’s dark moment with a blaze of light.
- All that Lwaki Ye seeks in a volunteer is just compassion and dedication. Your role as a volunteer at Lwaki Ye will reward you back with a sense of pride and accomplishment.
- The purpose of life is to contribute in some way to making things better.
- So volunteer to serve, volunteer to spread smiles!
REWARDS & PERKS
- 1.A Certificate of appreciation on successful completion of work that will enhance your portfolio
- 2. A Letter of Recommendation
- 3. LinkedIn endorsement based on performance.
- Lend a helping hand by volunteering for the noble cause by filling up the form given below: