About The Internship
- Lwaki Ye’s Internship Programme is dedicated towards ensuring a life of dignity for marginalized women and girls from the most deprived and vulnerable communities.
- There are a range of internships available with this organisation which focuses on empowering youth by transforming young minds full of beans into future leaders.
- Lwaki Ye seeks potential enthusiasts who are sensitive and equally passionate about encouraging women and girls to make them self-reliant and thus helping build a community free from poverty, abuse and diseases.
- Interning at Lwaki Ye will not only add the value of work experience to your resume but also will speak volumes about your ability to work in a real-time environment as well as about your character.
- If you know any specific skills or interests or have any wishlists in your mind, do let us know! Our priority is to ensure that you get to explore your skills and strengths by working on different aspects of our processes.
- Owing to the Covid situation we are currently running virtual internships as well.
REWARDS & PERKS
- 1.A Certificate of appreciation on successful completion of work that will enhance your portfolio
- 2. A Letter of Recommendation
- 3. LinkedIn endorsement based on performance.
- Should be a 10+2 qualified and Willingness to work with Lwaki Ye.